Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Members Updated, Sun Soles



Good lord, it was nice to finally be able to get outside and sun my soles. I mean, what makes for a better summer update than barefeet outside anyway? (Well, maybe someone rubbing my feet while I enjoy an ice cream cone outside, that might have made for a better update, hehe.) Still, I think I did a pretty good job with the "camera over my shoulder" method of self-picture taking. I had 41 useable pictures and enough footage that I'll have *two* videos to share shortly. The first one "Sun Soles" is already up in my Clips4Sale Store but needs the attention of the folks at BHE before it's up on NymphFeet.com. Probably even be up before the day it finished, I'd think. The second one isn't edited/rendered yet, but I have no intentions of saving it for very much longer.

I wasn't at all used to the near-blinding sunshine the day that I shot these pictures & video. Powerful rays, the sun was sending down. The breeze was very cool and refreshing which helped. I even got a little reading in. I admit it, I have a harder time picking up novels to read these days because they've really got to wow me from the get go or I get bored. (I can thank graduate school for this "problem" - being forced to read some the most drab pieces of literature theory has left my brain with scars that aren't easily healed.) But this book that you can see only slightly in my pictures IS FREAKING AWESOME! I'm an enormous fan of Showtime's "Dexter" and decided to pick up the books that the show is based on and am in love with Jeff Lindsay's writing. I relished every page of his first Dexter novel and am now almost finished with the second Dearly Devoted Dexter. The novels aren't exactly like the series. In fact, the plotlines vary pretty drastically, but as I couldn't get enough of the show, I'm more than willing to read the books and happy that they take us in different directions. Just read the first few pages of the first novel and you'll see what I mean. Lindsay's style is intense, immediate and that's becoming more rare for me to happen across these days. I'm certainly not one to *force* books on anyone, but if any of this sounds like something you might like, and you have a thing for serial killer/detective genre fiction, pick 'em up now that they are so easy to find. :)



I mean, you can't stare at my pretty soft soles all day, can you? Get some summer reading in too, hehe.

No comments: