Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Kisses! on 12seconds.tv

Just a goofy little 12 second video wishing you a Happy Valentine's. I'm expecting it to be pretty relaxed around here today. BigD's birthday's on the 18th so we'll just be combining the Valentine's dinner out and his day and hopefully avoiding any crowds or making reservations. (Crowds are actually something we have to consider here as we're in a *much* more populated area.) I'm not terribly demanding this year. Feel a bit like Valentine's even snuck up on me, truth be told.

Anyhoo, enjoy something sweet today. My goal is to find a Red Velvet Cupcake & savor/inhale it with my regular dose of Coffeeeee!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Theres something special about my new neighbor. I see something in him that I dont see in most men I see a desire to serve.
Princess Ceara Lynch

Amnaughty said...

This post is attractive. Thanks to share. Now you can buy online sex toy in Noida at a very affordable price. Best products like dildos, butt plugs, vibrator & soft pussy free safe and secure home delivery.
You are searching for a safe and comfortable sex toy in Noida online visit Amnaughty.
Sex Toy in Bangalore
Sex Toy in Chennai
Sex Toy in Delhi
Sex Toy in Hyderabad
Sex Toy in India
Sex Toy in Kolkata
Sex Toy in Mumbai
Sex Toy in Pune